Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks!

Thank you to you readers out there, and for your lovely comments and support.  We're going to eat a feast in a few hours with family and friends, and I can't wait.  Since I did my share of feast cooking yesterday I can watch the big parade with the kids and stitch this morning.  The boy is more exited for the 'punkin chunkin' competition special that will be on later this evening, but he'll just have to wait until after the turkey. 

So what am I thankful for?

I am thankful to myself (why not) for making time to make beautiful things and make things beautiful.



I am thankful to my employer, because I still have a good job in this economy, and that once in a while I get sent to places like this, where I would not have found myself otherwise:


I also thank Teka for not going after whatever she saw down there:


And I thank Rocky for watching out for us, all the time, unless there is a tennis ball around:

I'm grateful that places like this exist, and that we have the means to visit them once in a while:

I thank this guy for carrying the water, and bringing me coffee just now:


And hugely thankful to these two, for making me stop and look at the world at their level.


Thanks everyone-- enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment